Gopi has finally got her Love!
Gopi has finally got her Love! (By Rashdah) (Thanked: 3 times)
Hey guys, I thought I would also try my hand at writing about Saatiya, unfortunately the show had been doing really great and the loss of Gia is being felt and seen, CV's if you are reading this, you just might want to give her another chance, especially if you do not want the show going off air, because the new actress really is not managing the show well, it's actually quite uncomfortable to watch her acting. Anyway we shall move onto the episode for today:
- Ahem wipes her tears and tells her how he regrets being so irresponsible the fact that he slept with her, it was both of their wishes but he managed to neglect them both
- Gopi as always manages to forgive him within seconds
- They together share the joy of the being parents
- It sweet to see him finally showing her love and concern, after everything that we have seen between these two these sweet moments are well worth it unfortunately Gia managed to miss out on all the good action ROFL
- Ahem gives her water to drink, poor Gopi is still in shock over all the love and attention, he helps her drink the water, he seems hell bent on taking care of her, Gopi reap the rewards, you don't know when this time might come back!
- Ahem takes hold of her hand and holds it in his he struggles to tell her something (yeah we already know what you want to say, just spit it out!) after much stumbling about he brushes his lips against her hand and mutters the three most important words of any girl's life, I love you.
- They both stare into each others eyes, lost and completely in love, Gopi is over the moon, after everything she has been given everything she ever wanted, her saatiya. He kisses her forehead and then they both share a hug the love and happiness is wonderfully shown here
- Gopi gets embarrassed and is about to run away but Ahem holds onto her and asks her where she is going, he moves towards her, Gopi's heart races in happiness and she runs away from him geez what is it with these women they spend most of the time wanting to be in the arms of the person they love, but the minute the said person decides to take them into their arms they shy away woman take what is rightfully yours, you should be past the being shy stage now!
- We see Gopi racing through the house and down the stairs to her Lord Krishna, she thanks him for all the happiness that he has given her, she thanks him and says that you have always supported me but today you have caused a miracle, you have changed my biggest worry into my biggest joy she asks Lord Krishna to keep her happy like this always.
- We see Gopi and Ahem sharing the bed, he has fallen asleep with his arm around her, he lets go still scared to touch her they still need to build that comfort level. We see his eyes praising her, looking at her and loving her, he is content. He goes out and comes back in with a rose for her which he is about to place on the pillow but before he can she turns over with her hair over her face. Worried that her hair might irritate her he goes to move her hair and she clutches onto his hand. This makes him very happy and he continues to crouch down, allowing her to hold his hand close to her, he uses his hand to tuck her hair behind her ear and leaves the rose for her on the table.
- Gopi gets up but he grabs the rose and stands before her, hiding the rose behind his back. When she says Ahem ji he says good morning she then asks if he needs anything, he says nothing, he clutches the rose and walks out with it. Gopi is left smiling and happy.
- We see Rashi peeling almonds for Gopi and her mother scolds her for doing so saying that you should have some self respect (wajood if I got the meaning wrong). Her mother then says that if you continue to serve Gopi in this way the there will be no respect in that house for your house, you should stop behaving like this.
- Rashi's mother tells her to become a mother and to forget all about Gopi. Its really disgusting to see her mother behave in this way, this woman has always been against Gopi and is still not willing to change, Rashi would be much better off moving away from her mother as she will be happier and more content. Following her mother's footsteps has always caused her ample problems, she has managed to always mess things up.
- It will be very said if because of her mother her entire relationship with her hubby might go down the drain.
- We see that Ahem wants to do something special for his wife his brother suggests a romantic dinner and that sister in law will be very pleased as this will be something different that she has not done before and his brother also suggests that he buy flowers for her on the way to surprise her. This leaves Ahem wondering, he is very happy with this plan and phone Gopi then decides against it saying we can talk later.
- We see Gopi about to help but Kokila tells her that she should take care of herself and have nutritious stuff like juice they tease her saying that she can have the juice sitting whilst Rashi tells Gopi to enjoy all this attention.
- We see Rashi's mother calling her once again, Rashi goes outside to take the call, her mother begins by saying that how are you Rashi? However I have to admit I was jumping for joy when Rashi changes her voice and makes it like Kokila's and asks her mum why she keeps calling up Rashi, Urmilla, panics, but Rashi has achieved her goal, or so she thinks. Urmilla will end up doing something again to mess up her daughters life, it doesn't seem to matter how much her daughter tries to escape her she gets stuck.